Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Whatabouts -- Calgon take me away!



I’m having one of those weeks where I need an escape. I love my job. I really do, but I get so fed up with the constant gossip and complaining some folks do. It’s exhausting. I need a private beach, sunscreen that smells like coconut, beautiful weather, and great music STAT. Too bad that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. I do, however, have my first ever spa day coming up soon. I’m excited and curious to see if a hot stone massage is really all that magical. I’m thinking it could be. I’m very interested about the whole spa experience. I may or may not have called to see if they could get me in a day early, and they may or may not have returned the call. Should I take my I-pod or would that take away from the new age music they’re sure to have? I wish I had a friend going with me, but this was a gift, and I don’t exactly think it would be a great friend move to ask someone to shell out hundreds of dollars so I’ll have someone to go with… but I digress. Can I make it through two and a half more days?

1 comment:

  1. I've had the stone massage once - it is great. Seriously. And I would forego the I-pod and listen to the Enya-ish music they're playing. Tres relaxing. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete