Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My lame disclaimer

So to begin this journey (yes, that is cheesy), let me start by saying I am not a writer.  I do not claim to be a writer.  I guarantee you that I will misspell several words on these postings. Probably several times.

I am not a therapist.  I do, however, have one of those "faces" that seem to say "Hey.  Do you have a deep, dark secret that your husband/wife/parents/sister/brother/best friend/cousin/aunt/uncle/godparent would probably disown you if you told them?  No problem. Tell me.  I care.  I can fix it."  So I find that people come to me for advice a lot.  Sometimes I can help.  Sometimes I'm horrified and try my best not to make a face while they're unburdening themselves.

All that being said, I feel like everyone makes a difference in specific lives - good and bad.   This is my shot at making a postive difference for women of all ages and situations.  If you log onto this blog and it makes your day a little brighter, then that's exactly what this is about.

Share the love.  Add to the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment